Saturday, May 5, 2012

Time to Share

With all my travels and my overly obsessive picturing taking, I thought documenting my adventures made sense.  I guess at this point, I have traveled quite a bit.  I didn't necessarily set out to do that, but I do really love going away!  I find myself saying "yes" any time anyone ever asks me to go somewhere.  I never really thought to say, no.  I love seeing different places, even middle of nowhere places.  I just like it if someone mentions Middle-of-Nowhere, Minnesota - I can say, Oh, yeah, I've been there.  I'm a visual person so when I go to a new place, I take it all in and love every minute of it.

My goal here is to share all of the places I've been including my local hood - New England - plus further and father away in the United States, Europe and Australia.  The two places I haven't been but I plan to one day are South America and Asia.  I still have time, right?  I hope to share some of my favorite places in the world, literally - hotels, restaurants and more.  Since I live in Boston, I will share a lot of local travels too.

I hope you follow me on my adventures and it inspires you to go explore a new corner of the world!

Safe travels!

Love, Lizzie
Melbourne, Australia

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear about your travels. Share this blog girl!

    ReplyDelete